Your trademarks represent brand equity.
You have the right to protect them and your sales.
The Keller Law Firm understands the legal and business importance of trademarks in building your reputation and promising specific quality and brand experiences to consumers. Trademarks are a symbol of a brand that can lead directly to sales, customer loyalty, and word-of-mouth marketing. The Keller Law Firm can help you monitor and protect not only your trademarks, but your business, too.
Trademark Services Offered by The Keller Law Firm
The Keller Law Firm can help you:
- Select strong trademarks that can be legally protected
- Search, clear, and register trademarks so you get maximum protection in U.S. and international markets
- Prepare and file documents to secure and maintain your trademarks
- Draft contracts and agreements for trademark licensing and third party use
- Monitor trademark registrations and enforce your trademarks through cease and desist correspondence and litigation if necessary
- Develop a trademark portfolio management program, including employee education, procedure writing, and third party usage documentation
- Defend you against claims of trademark infringement
- Monitor and enforce your trademarks in domain names and social media
- Register your trademarks with U.S. Customs and Border Protection in the United States to protect your business against counterfeit imports
What Can Be Trademarked?
A trademark is a word, phrase, symbol, design, or other indicia such as a color or sound (or a combination of one or more of these elements) that is used to identify and distinguish the source of your goods (or services) from others in the marketplace.
Some of the elements you can trademark include:
- Brand names
- Product names
- Drawings and graphic designs (including uniquely designed shapes and numbers)
- Taglines (slogans)
- Packaging and labels (as trade dress)